To be the multicultural educational and learning organization of choice in Canada for the 21st Century
Newly founded in 2002, Canada College aspires to create high-quality comprehensive learning, training and career development opportunities, for local and international students. All curricula are designed to respond to both the emerging social and economic demands of the quickly changing and complex global job market and the challenges of learning for the multicultural student.
The College also defines education more broadly to offer workshops and advisory services for organizational transformation and personal change management for dealing with pluralism.
• Applied, Hands-On, student-centered Education
• Quality and Excellence
• Emphasis on Entrepreneurship, both Commercial and Social
• Innovation and Risk &Taking
• Balance of Multicultural and Cross-cultural values
• Global, National and Local Perspectives